Add an Extra Printed Document
Include an extra printed document with your order.
We print your 8.5 x 11 document in full color on glossy presentation paper. It is folded, and included with the package.
MS word or PDF
We accept Microsoft Word (.doc) files as well as Adobe (.pdf) files.
Due to print cost and weight, limit the size of your document to no more than 10 pages.
Edit your project
While editing your project, scroll down to the optional full color printed document section and click the green upload arrow to upload your .doc or .pdf file.
There is an extra charge for this option.
Upload Document to Project
Edit your project and scroll down to the section 'Additional Printed Doc'... Upload the .doc or .pdf file to the project. If you have a .docx file, convert it to a .doc file from within Word to remain compatible with our system.
- Documents are useful for additional marketing material and instructions.
- Documents are printed double sided (2 of your document pages will be on a single sheet of paper printed on both sides). We print on both sides of the paper to lower the package weight which reduces shipping and print costs. If you want single sided printing, put a page break between pages. Empty pages still count as a page and there is a 10 page limit (i.e. you could have a 10 page document with 5 pages of content and 5 empty pages).
- We do not normally print more than 10 pages (5 sheets of paper). Contact us if you have a specific request for a larger document.
- We do not staple, or print any other type of book style of material.
- We print to high quality glossy presentation paper using full color professional digital printers.
- There is an extra charge for this option. To see pricing, upload a document, then click the 'Price Summary' Button at the bottom of the left column. It's less than a dollar extra for 1 to 5 pages, and a little more than a dollar extra for 6-10 pages. This covers our print cost and the extra postage & handling costs.