if you're looking for example template images for discs and printed inserts.
The following shows our most economical mailer package. You may also choose a CD or DVD case for packaging:
- By default, we send the CD or DVD inside an envelope using first class mail.
- You can choose priority or express mail shipping options as well.
- You can click the options button within your account to change to packaging CD or DVD cases.
- We use the envelope for our standard (lowest) pricing. This keeps the weight just below 1 oz.
- We've found that about 1 in 200 CD/DVDs become damaged during shipping when using the 1oz mailer.
- If you prefer, we can always send the disc in a bubble mailer and you can choose a CD or DVD case. There is almost zero breakage when shipping this way. (details below)
- Inside the first class mailer envelope we include the CD/DVD inside a sleeve. This protects the disc from scratching.
- We print full color directly to the disc surface on the highest quality Taiyo Yuden blank media (best in the industry).
No labels, no flat/matte dull looking finish.
- We use glossy discs. They have a very professional look. The the colors are bright and vibrant.
- Here is an example of a disc printed using our generic disc image.
- The text on this disc comes from settings saved in the CD/DVD fulfillment project.
- We affix the CD/DVD fulfillment invoice receipt on the back of the CD sleeve, or insert in the package (bubble mailer or box)
- If you choose (optional - see your CD/DVD project and click the 'options' button) to have us send your CDs or DVDs in
our bubble mailer, there will be virtually no breakage.
- Bubble mailers are used for DVD cases as well.
- For multiple quantity orders, we send in larger boxes.
- Your customer will receive a bubble cardboard mailer with a professional printed label.
- NOTE:For ALL orders outside the U.S.A., at a minimum we send the CD or DVD in a bubble mailer. We do have to charge extra, but it's necessary to
- The CD/DVD will be placed inside the bubble mailer
- Bubble mailers are used to contain discs in the white sleeves, or DVD cases.
- Inside the package contains a printed receipt.
- This sample shows a customer who chose a DVD case.
- This is the inside of the DVD case
- Another customer that uses the DVD case option:
- This customer chose the inside DVD case optional printed card insert.
- You can choose packaging and graphics options after you create a free project
- Click the options button to go through the setup wizard
- All packaging is shipped in bubble mailers, or boxes for larger orders.
- Click here to sign up today!