CD And DVD on demand manufacturing and fulfillment
- Setup and Minimum requirements Examples:
- Sell one at a time to your individual customers when someone orders from your website even if you only place a few orders per month.
- Purchase 20 units for yourself so you have a few copies on hand
- Order 50 to have shipped to your affiliate or client for resale.
- Have us ship 100 to Amazon or CDBaby whenever you need.
- Check out our pricing page
- Purchase at least once every 6 months, and we'll keep your project active. We have to remove
files from our servers when we think a customer is no longer using our service. You can always create a new free project any time you are ready.
- We DO charge a small setup fee if you would rather send us a copy of your CD or DVD. This saves you a lot of time and hassle. You don't
have to prepare or upload your files which can take HOURS. You can always use our free
website to prepare and setup your files, but we know some users do not want to spend the time and effort learning that system.
We charge a one time fee of $10.00. Learn more about Easy Disc Setup
If you have a DVD, and only plan to sell a few copies of an individual title (a wedding DVD for example), that's OK, but we may optionally choose to
assess a $50.00 setup fee. We will discuss this with you by email or phone before we would charge this fee.
It takes a lot of time to download and store DVDs and a technician hand tests the first one that's made.
If you end up submitting 20 orders or more, we can break even on this cost and will credit your account for the $50.00.
- Click Here for more information about DVD pricing.
- Click Here for more information about CD pricing.